Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Summers over

Well,
  My summer is officially over. Tomorrow I have my graduate school orientation. I am kind of excited. It should be pretty fun. For once I get to go to school and they are paying me for it, instead of the other way around. I'm still really praying that this is God's plan for me. I'm not quite sure what He is doing. I have no idea what I am going to do with this degree or still what I want to do with my life. God seems to want me here though for some reason, and I am happy to wait and see what He has planned.

My work at Great Harvest is going great, I do enjoy it and the extra money is awesome, even if it isn't much. It will keep me happily busy while Mike is working. Since I've gotten married, I actually have spent more time by myself. I'm not sure I like it, that is another reason I am happy for school to start. i get to spend another weekend alone. Mike is helping out at Peloton for the weekend sale and will be gone from 8-8 Saturday and Sunday. I'm not complaining. I will entertain myself, hopefully I'll get to go hike. 

I'm trying to run 5k races again, so I have been running more lately. There is nothing like the running high. I don't actually like running while I am doing it...but when I am done, I feel so good! 5k's aren't that bad, if you are in semi-good shape I suggest running one. Just being able to say you've done it is bragging rights! Anyway...I'm rambling. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment