Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Feeling crafty?

So, I've been feeling crafty lately. My house shows it as well! Here is my sewing machine that my mom got me for Christmas. I'm loving it so far. I'm making my little sister Hannah a dress. She is going to be to that age soon where handmade clothes aren't cute anymore so I've got to hurry!
Here is a picture of the front of the dress. the design is cute little bees on the bottom part, with brown on top. It's hard to see. It is going to be a jumper type dress, so no sleeves. I plan on putting up a finished picture once its done.
Right now I also have scrapbooking stuff all over the floor. I think I have too many projects going at once! I'm trying to make sure that I get this wedding album done before our 25th wedding anniversary! :-)
So that is what i have been doing when I am not studying or outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment