Well, I love shopping. I do know some girls that don't, but I would say that the majority of us do, although for some it depends on the kind of shopping. I have to be in a special mood to go clothes shopping, but this week I have been house shopping.
I really want to decorate my house a little more. Not that plain and simple is wrong or bad, but our house is just a little too much on the plain side. Now that we have signed our lease and are staying in our little place for another year. I feel like I may be able to invest a little more time, money, and effort on getting some things that would look nice, and that I could take with me wherever we may go next.
Of course, in the fateful shopping event. I went to hobby lobby, and got stuck there. They have so much cool stuff and ideas for decorating a house! I found so many cute things and I did get some stuff. When I get home tonight I will have to take some pictures of my findings! The things I am most excited about are two iron-wrought decorative bicycles that you hang on the wall. They were just too perfect for our life not to get and hang up.
The funny and flip side of this is that I bought these new things to decorate our house, and during the night last night one of our photo frames that holds multiple photos of all different sizes fell off the wall and broke. How, we don't know, and we also can't figure out why we didn't hear it. Oh well, now I get to shop for a new decorative photo frame...right? :-)
Pictures to follow!!
No comments:
Post a Comment