Then it was Friday, my sister's big 21st birthday!! We were having everything at our place since we have the room for it. We started at 10am with Jamie and a couple friends headed over for breakfast and having mimosas! We made our specialty french toast as well as bacon. I gave Jamie her bday present in the morning instead of at the party at night.
Then, Jamie and her friends left to just go have fun, while Mike and I went for a bike ride. You've heard of the movie, the never-ending story, well this was the never ending bike ride. We expected like 2 hours at most, it was three and a half by the time we were done, and 38miles. We had no idea it was going to be that long. I almost died, several times, literally! :-) We called Jamie like 5 times to come and get me cuz I was done, but she never answered. She felt so bad later though, it was cute, but I made it, extremely tired, but alive.
Then it was party time! We got a 1/4 barrel keg, which was even too much, because we are such die hard partiers (:-P) but it was a great time, everyone had fun, and no one went overboard.
I know, I look so bad in the next photo, but at least i'm in one! and at least i did get out my camera!!
There is a story behind the candles on the cake, ready? I was digging out candles in the drawer and realized I only had 19 candles, no freakin way that was going to fly, I needed 21! So I found a 2 candle and added that to the 19. 19+2=21!! It is funny because I was at the store and buying candles and Mike was like, "we have a ton of candles, you don't need to buy anymore." Me, " are you sure? i want to have enough for her cake." Mike, "yeah I'm sure, we probably have like 50." Well, apparently not.
Mike is covering the breeze while Jamie blows out her candles! Did I mention this was a coldstone ice cream cake? So delicious! Thanks mom! I ordered it with devils food cake, fudge, and chocolate ice cream. It was like eating a piece of heaven. I'm pretty sure that God directly blessed that cake.
Me and my Sis! I love her to death! Don't know what I'm going to do when we don't live in the same town. We're just always going to have to!And lastly, me and kristen.
It was a great evening, a good party, and a fun time! Happy birthday jamie!
No comments:
Post a Comment