Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's day

i didn't get to see mom this mother's day, and I called her on Saturday (rather she called me, so I talked to her then) so I didn't even call her on Mother's day, but I have to make a post to her, just so she'll know how much I care about her.

Again, this post is almost devoid of photos, at least any of me and my mom here of late. I am really trying to get some pics, and I know she would tell you I get this from her! :-) I love you mom.

My mom is such an amazing women, I have seen my mom endure so much, yet she loves with an unending love. She has taught me to be understanding, loving, supportive, smart, and independent. Without her I would not be the woman I am today.

My mom always is there to listen, still! Whenever I call she tries to drop whatever she is doing to talk to me. And I love talking to her! I can't imagine not ever being able to talk to my mom again. she is so smart and understanding. She knows I need to just "talk" sometimes.

She has ALWAYS been there, and I put her through so much. I have made her come up here so many times. When I broke my elbow, I needed my mom to come take care of me. And she took so much time off to come help me with the wedding!

She is the MOST giving person i have ever met. She gives everything she has to everyone else, sometimes at her expense, but you can count on her. She has never failed me. I know mom's aren't perfect, but mom, you have NEVER failed me, ever. I'm crying as I write this because I love you so much and it chokes me up so much to think about how amazing you are.

I couldn't have had a more wonderful mother. She is a mentor, role model, therapist, teacher, pastor, and most of all friend. I feel so proud to call my mother, my friend, not just my mother. Mom, the world is a better place because you are here and I love you. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment