Sunday, June 20, 2010

Our new living room!

I know you guys aren't as excited as me that I actually have nice furniture in my living room, but if you did see it the way before, you'll know why I'm so excited about how it has changed!

the following pics are of our new living room!
The cover on the endtable has been changed to match a little better. The glass table and the mirror are right when you walk in.
Thanks to you again Gina for the wonderful wall hangings of our wedding. I love them so much and they look so great in the house!
Now we feel like we actually have a home instead of a dorm room or college house. We love sitting in our living room now! Also, if anyone comes and visits it is nice to sit and chat there and not be so uncomfortable! I'm excited, thanks for sharing in my excitement a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment