It has been a crazy week at the Funk house, but full of fun. Friday Mike and I went whitewater rafting on the poudre. It was crazy fun, we had the best guide too. He was an ex-army guy, with a huge head of hair and beard and wore crazy orange sunglasses that came down to his mustache, so the only skin you could see on his face was his nose. we didn't fall out of the raft at all, the water was actually kind of low, so it was rocky, but awesome. I highly recommend going, we are going to go earlier in the year next year. after that, we tailed it home as fast as we could so i could shower for my fun girl's evening...what was I doing? Well...
On Friday I hosted my friend Kristen's Bachelorette party. Here she is in black, as gorgeous as ever. The theme was "off like a prom dress" so we all dressed up in prom dresses. It was fun, when do we as adult women ever get to do that?

No comments:
Post a Comment