Friday, October 1, 2010

The 4:45 Club

My husband is not normal. I'm sure most wives feel like this is true of their husbands, but in my case, I am sure I am justified in this reasoning!

Why?

Because he woke up at 4am today to go ride in Horsetooth Mountain Park, in the dark, with 4 other crazy men, who's wives I believe are also justified to call them crazy.

It is called the 4:45 club and these guys bike up horsetooth mountain at 4:45am so they can get to work on time and see the sun rise. Pretty cool, but let me tell you...at 4am I had no intention of getting out of my bed to climb on my bike. I like biking, and maybe someday I would do that, but today was not that day.

So, crazy or not though, I still love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment