Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fun times

I've been having some fun times recently, which is great! Who doesn't love fun time? This week was crazy busy so I felt like I deserved/needed it too. it begean with thursday night.


Thursday was my big statistics test at 2pm, I finished around 4pm and headed home for some fun. I hadn't been able to work out (gasp!) or really do anything the whole week since I had returned on Sunday from the race. So Thursday Michael and I set aside the night to hang out with each other. We played tennis, then went out to dinner at East Moon for sushi, and back to the house for a moive. A great evening that lead into a pretty great day Friday because we took that day for ourselves too.


Friday we rode in the morning, a road bike ride over the dam hills and into Masonville, so beautiful. Then we came back, ate lunch and relaxed. In the afternoon we went and bought the road bike I showed you all. Heading to the pool and hot tub after our bike purchasing. Friday afternoon was laundry and homework, but it was nice to be home. We cooked dinner together and called it an early night.


Saturday (today) I was supposed to race short track in Golden, CO, but wussed out on account my legs were sore and I didn't want to pay $20 to ride my bike for 15min, literally. Not to mention pay gas as well. So instead I tailgated with friends for the CSU vs TCU game and watched CSU get their rear ends handed to them, and now I am here, relaxing again at my house. so much fun in 2 days. Anyone else wonder why the TCU tead is the horned frogs, anyone? Well, even though they got beat...GO RAMS!

tonight I think will be relaxing and homework again but hopefully I'll get to go hang out with my friend kristen here soon. I needed the break. I feel ready and willing to attack my week now, and get massive amounts of homework done tonight and tomorrow before my week even begins! the life of a grad student...but I wouldn't change my life right now for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment