Hope you enjoyed that video, on my last post. Just a tad lewd, but funny, I love SNL. I think its funny because I have never had that problem where I didn't want my mom to see something on my facebook, but I do know kids that do...but this post is about something else, something awesome!
Sunday was just an all around great day! We had church in the morning, then came home for a yummy lunch. While Michael was working on some school, I made bread and pumpkin chocoloate chip cookies for small group that night. But probably the funnest thing we did, was load up the bikes and head up to Lory Park to do some trail riding!
It was gorgeous weather, no wind, and partly sunny, about 60 degrees. We decided to ride up Timbers and down Kimmons as many times as we could!
Not just my husband can crank up hills!

This is my favoriate shot of Michael jumping.

You can kind of see the view a little, it looks so dry now! That is Horsetooth reservior in the background.

I love this trail! And since it rained two days ago, the trail was perfect! Just tacky enough but not too dry!

Michael hucking something, of course.

We had to rush back to shower and get ready for small group so we didn't get to bike as long as we wanted. We did end up going up and down Timbers and Kimmons three times, roughly 12 miles. Not bad for a Sunday afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment