Sunday, November 28, 2010

Come for a walk with me

Come for a walk in Westcliffe with me! I love going for walks at my parent's house.  So, let me show you what I get to see!

1st, you have to get the dogs, this is Buddy, he is a good boy!

Treat?!?

Then, try to get a leash on Kale, she is so hyperactive! You cannot keep her still!

Still trying to get a leash on Kale, it is even harder to get an actual picture of her as you can see because she is constantly moving!

Say goodbye to the chickens.

Now you get to start walking down the road. This is Mitchell Mtn Rd to be exact, and it is a road I have walked so many times and I still don't tire of it!

You'll also get a great view of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains! They look so fake in pictures sometimes but they are so big!

Last, wave at all the pretty horses people have on their land. They always come down to meet you and say hi. I always wanted a horse when I lived here.

Its beautiful isn't it? I hope Spokane, WA has some beautiful walks too, that will make me happy. I'm sure it will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment