Wednesday, November 24, 2010

K-State vs CU

 On Saturday, before we headed back to Westcliffe for Thanksgiving we had to make a quick stop in Boulder for the K-state vs CU game that I had gotten Michael tickets to. We were pumped and ready, both sporting our K-state apparel. We were surprised by how many K-state fans were there.

Folsom Field: Michael is PUMPED!


Here we are waiting for the game to start
Yeah!! Go K-state!



Yes, another arm shot. We are exceptionally good at those. And no, I didn't get a perm, just curled.

K-state scores!!


Right near the end, we went down right next to the field and watched until we left
 Unfortunately, K-state lost to CU which was horribly sad. But after the game, we stopped in Colorado Springs to have dinner with my friend Heather. Heather was my roommate my freshman year of college. She and her husband moved to the Springs last December and we have been planning a trip to see each other since that time. No pictures, you guys already know my track record with attempting to take those. Michael and I stayed in hotel since we were going to stay late to spend time with Heather.  We enjoyed just laying around and watching Shrek 2 on the TV before our delicious dinner at Olive Garden with Heather. I always love Olive Garden, I don't think I have ever been disappointed. Mike got a shot of me in the room.
Ahhh, cozy!
Sunday morning, after our visit in the Springs and an amazing church service at a local church, we headed up to my parents in Westcliffe. So far it has been so much fun! We've been relaxing by the fireplace, playing Wii with Daniel and Hannah, and watching lots of movies.  Tomorrow is the big Turkey day and I'll try to take some pics for you all. Oh, and Bruce, I made the pumpkin chiffon pie today to eat tomorrow! Can't wait!    

No comments:

Post a Comment