Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Years!

We celebrated the New Year this year by attending an awesome little party. It was a small group, but was so much fun. What made it really fun was that it was semi-formal, so everyone dressed up for the occasion.


 Here we are! Ready to ring in 2011!
Lookin good baby!

My friend Kristen and her husband Josh

All the ladies at the party
To keep us all entertained until midnight, we played a rousing game (or two) of poker.

I'm practicing my poker face and learning the game.

By the end of the night, let's just say the Funks weren't allowed at the poker table anymore. We were killing it! I had never really played poker before, it was so much fun!

The new year came and we rang it in with a shout and a sip of margarita! I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to this new year. I feel so blessed with everything I have and have been given. I can't wait to see what will happen and to grow closer to God and my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment