Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More fun from Westcliffe

These are the last of my photos from Westcliffe. While we were home we got to watch my little brother and sisiter play in their first basketball game. Too cute!
 Hannah's team crushed the other team 18-2. But that boy she is throwing the ball to was a maniac! He appeared to be the only person on her team that really knew what to do, but he was unstoppable and adorable.
Daniel had to throw some free throws

 After the game I got a good shot of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. So gorgeous. I miss seeing these mountains every day!
Mike and Hannah, they were quite the pair last weekend.
 Sunday morning before we left, we went for a short walk with the kids, dogs, and my mom.
This is my parents driveway, how pretty is this?!?
It was such a great trip. I'll probably get to make one more before I officially move to Idaho, but this was Mike's last trip to my parents for awhile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment