Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy 12th Birthday Daniel!

I feel so much older than I am right now! Where did the time go? My brother just turned 12, one year away from being a teenager.

He requested cheesecake for his birthday cake, what a classy kid!
 When I left for college he was 6yrs old and playing with tonka trucks. I used to change his diapers for goodness sake!
 And now he is 12, talking about how he is going to go to college for engineering (not joking) and wanting a playstation. He was my little buddy when he was just a tyke.

Daniel, Happy birthday bud! I am so proud of you and feel so blessed to have you for a brother and am so happy I got to spend your birthday with you! I can't wait to see the man you become and what God has in store for you life. I love you!  


No comments:

Post a Comment