Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Our new place

We spent our first night in our new place! Unfortunately, Michael had to be at work at 5am this morning, so he did not get enough rest time between moving. I stayed at the new place, setting it up today and here are some photos of it!


A Coeur d'Alene sunrise!


Isn't it gorgeous! This is out our windows!

Ok, lets start in the garage, here it is! I am standing in the door that connects the dining area to the garage.

Here is the dining area and the door I was standing in to look in the garage. To the right is the kitchen and behind me is the living room.

Here is the kitchen! I love how it opens up into the dining and living areas. Now I can be in the same room as Michael while I am cooking.

I love the cabinet space.

Here is the living room with a sliding door to a patio. I am standing at my kitchen sink.

Now we are looking down the hall into the master bedroom.

This is the guest bedroom. it was a door on the right in the last photo.

Here is our bed in the master bedroom. I can't fit the whole room in a photo.

Here is our glorious walk in closet. I love it!

This is our massive bathroom with our washer and dryer in it. It was a door on the left in the hall photo.

This is a shot out the sliding glass door in the living room.
That is our new place! We still need to get really settled and finish unpacking, but it is coming together nicely!    

No comments:

Post a Comment