Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day and other happenings

I walked into my room at the Well's house on Monday night and I found a vase full of beautiful flowers waiting for me. I think I almost cried. It was so thoughtful of Michael to do that, especially since it was the first day of us being apart for awhile. I guess I'm just throwing out there that my husband is amazing, but I already knew that, now you do too. Okay, enough with the mushy stuff...



Yesterday my friend Miriam passed her oral exams, so we went out last night for an hour to celebrate. I'm glad no one wanted to stay out way late, I wanted to go to bed. I'm going to be setting up my oral exams here for in the next two weeks so I'll need to get studying! An oral exam for us Industrial Hygiene students (just fyi) is a three hour exam where they test us on everything we ever learned in IH. Its pretty brutal, just you and two professors and they grill you. If you don't pass you have to study some more and redo it. I'd better pass, but look for a date in the near future of when mine will be.

And Gina, this is the sign that I drive/bike by as I leave the house everyday. I can't not think of  you and your cute family.

That's all for now! Back to reading research papers on respiratory symptoms in animal confinement workers.

No comments:

Post a Comment