Wednesday, March 2, 2011

More Washington Pics

As Michael sends me pictures, I will post them, that way you kind of get to see what I see. Michael is doing well. He reported to me last night that he "will never be bored with this job" which is very good, and he says he is enjoying it, just missing me. Which by the way, I have a plane ticket purchased and leave on the 10th to go visit him for an extended weekend. You'll all get some together pics again!

Anyway, Washington.

A big rock island


Chief Joseph Damn

Apple Orchards
Did I mention before on here how excited I am about apple orchards? I think I did. I hope there are berry orchards too. I love berries. And I already know there are a ton of vineyards. I can't wait to be back up there permanently and visit all of these places!

No comments:

Post a Comment