Michael and I went out for a fine dinner last night. I think it is the most expensive restaurant we have ever chosen to eat at, but we had heard nothing but amazing things about it.
The restaurant is called the Wolf Lodge Inn and it is about 8 miles west of Coeur d'Alene. Michael and I had a reservation or 7:30pm so we got all gussied up (that's in Wolf Lodge terms) and headed out for a nice steak dinner.
 |
| My handsome cowboy, reading signs in the lodge. |
They had some of the funniest, dirtiest, and most politically uncorrect signs all over the walls. Here's a sample for you. I tried to pick a pretty safe one.
 |
| If you can't quite read it, it says "Love is like toilet paper, after the first piece, the rest comes easy" |
 |
| Our food just came out! |
I ordered their Alaskan Salmon and Michael ordered a Ribeye. And they do not just put butter on your potato, they put butter, sour cream, bacon, and chives. I proceeded to call it the cardiac arrest potato for the rest of the night.
 |
| Cow? |
 |
| or fish? |
Michael and I agreed it was definitely the best food we have ever ordered at a restaurant. We were so full that you had to roll us out of there, and we have so much leftovers for today! Yum!
The best part of it all, was just being able to go out together.
No comments:
Post a Comment