I feel like there is no way that I could not make a post about how amazing Mom's are. I mean, who else would genuinely tell you that you're amazing, hang your art on the fridge, and change your diapers? There are two mom's in my life that belong to me who I have to give a shout-out to! I know so many great mama's, but if I were to list them all in here, this post would go on forever, so I'm just going to share my mama's.
Shout out to Michael's Mama!! Her name is Nancy. She likes long walks, reading books, dogs or puppies of any kind, and eating healthy. Her number is, err...she's taken, sorrry.
And then my mama, her name is Theresa. She apparently liked being a mama so much, that after she got done with Jamie and I, she decided to do it all over again! :-) She currently has a 24yr old, 21yr old, 12yr old, and 9yr old. I think she deserves a major applause! Theresa loves green things, trees, grass, spinach, broccoli, you name it, except green jello, I'm not sure she likes that. She loves being outside, camping, and also enjoys going for walks. If you want to honor her, send her any kind of nut covered in chocolate.
We love you guys and we want you to know how much you mean to us! Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment