Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Huge Smores

So, Michael and I have not been camping yet this year. Nor have we even yet sat by a campfire. And sadly, neither have we made a single smore. What is summer without campfires and smores? So we took matters into our own hands and reverted to what some may refer to as...ghetto smore roasting. 

Note the sweet tan lines, those are bike jersey tan lines
 First, you roast your huge marshmallows (remember the post I made about those, it is right here) over your stove burner. The burner must be red and try not to singe your fingers on it by holding the fork too close.

Slap that baby on a gram cracker with some chocolate, and viola!

 You have a huge smore that will not fit in your mouth, and probably has the sugar content of 2 sodas (not sure about that) but it is delicious nonetheless!

So there you go, if you have a fire ban on, or don't think you will make it camping this summer, I'm here to let you know that it is okay to roast smores in the comfort of your own home. And I'm pretty sure Mike endorses this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment