Sunday, September 25, 2011

Deer Creek Trail

Have you ever had your weekend all planned out, and then at the last minute changed your mind? Don't feel bad, we do it all the time. We had plans to go camping, then we changed it to going to Estes, then we remembered that K-State played this weekend and Michael really wanted to watch the game. 

So we decided to just stay close to home so we could sleep in a little, go for a mountain bike ride and then go somewhere to watch the game. We had yet to ride Deer Creek Trail, so we made it happen.

Already sporting my K-state purple

Out of the way!!!

Action photo







Michael the blur, he goes too fast for the camera! 

We then watched the K-state game with our neighbor in our complex. After celebrating K-state's win we played some poker with our neighbor and his girlfriend. Our neighbor is a cop so he has the face for poker. I don't, no poker face for me, you can totally tell when I have anything good. I had never really played cards before so I had a good time. Michael doesn't have the patience for cards so guess who went "all in" extremely early in the game? Well, those of you who know him know that patience is not his strongest skill, but we love him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment