So, the next set of photos is just to catch you up on our random life. They really are pictures without a home.
Here is my sporting my "where's the beef" t-shirt on Halloween. Thank you coworkers at my office for this amazing free t-shirt. Who want's Wendy's?
Here is Michael and I skiing at Keystone last weekend. I love having a pass because we don't have to go for the whole day, just til we are tired. Now is not the time to go of course, they don't have much open. Another reason I am glad I have a pass so I don't have to pay and feel the need to put in a full day.
Last weekend I had to work up in Cripple Creek and do some sampling. Since it is about 2.5hrs away, I was compensated to go up the night before so I didn't have to wake up at 3am to get there on time. They put us up at a casino in Cripple Creek. We didn't gamble at all, its not our thing, but Michael was able to stay with me since he needed to work in Colorado Springs!
I was sampling all day on Monday in a Gold refinery. They let me get a picture of the molten gold about to pour into the mold.
![]() |
| about to pour into the mold |
They let me take a picture with one of the cooled gold buttons. I am holding approximately 1 Million dollars in gold. That thing was heavy, I'd say it weighed about 70-80lbs. I could barely get it off the table to take that picture.
| Like me personal protective equipment? I'd say I have to wear that on almost every job I do. |
| Talk about pots of gold! |
One the way home we took a little off-road and ended up here. Any idea where we were?




RMMC!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete