Saturday, December 31, 2011

Dinner with the Drehers


While back visiting family in Kansas, we went over to Michael's sister Gina's house.  Gina and her husband Adam also have an 18 month old, our nephew Sutton!  We had a great time making calzone/stromboli, playing skip bo, and watching ridiculous videos posted by Adam on the internet. 

Prepping the food

Yep...no caption needed. 
Michael's mom Nancy found a really cool recipe online for some calzone type pizza things.  You make the dough, then put all the toppings in the center.  Then you braid the ends of the dough together over the top to create a braided pizza!

Yummy!




Sutton helped out wherever possible. He loves airplanes so he walked around with a helicopter he got for Christmas the whole night!

Braiding the pizzas.


Isn't he cute!  I don't know how Adam and Gina feel about it, but I love that he has red hair!  I can't believe I'm an aunt.

The finished product!
After we were all sufficiently filled with Pizza and soda, we played a rousing game of skip bo!


Michael had a good poker face going.


We had a great time at their place.  Can't wait for them to come visit ours!  


No comments:

Post a Comment