We have been slowly decorating the house. Bit by bit, sale by sale, and it has been really nice to decorate this way. It has given me a chance to live in the house a little, see what I like, plan what I want to do. I think it is the dream of every girl to decorate her home someday. If you want to revisit this post, you can see our empty living room (as well as other rooms). Now here is what we have done with it!
We had the couches before, but the coffee table, rug, and shelf are my new additions. The black pillow is actually just an old pillow that I threw a black cloth over to see if I liked the black accent look. I am going to make some covers for the old tan couch pillows that we have that will coordinate well with the new rug colors. We can't believe how much homier it has made the house!
After the pillows. I think my next project will be in the dining room. We want to refinish our old table to match the rest of the house. Then we will be replacing all the outlets. It is really annoying when none of your cords stay in the outlet. Now we just need some visitors to come sit in our living room and visit with us...
No comments:
Post a Comment