Sunday, July 22, 2012

Workation Part 1

This past week, I took some days off work, which ended up being days where I work a little remotely, but I still didn't work as much as if I would have been in the office.  But in those "workation days", I traveled with Michael and he visiting accounts in Grand Junction and Durango.  It was nice to have some time to spend together and just chat or be around each other. 

Going over a pass by Ouray, CO.   Lots of old mining evidence exists


The whole area is still contaminated and the mine is paying to restore the area
In the hotel room watching some TV (we don't have cable or anything at the house).  Notice our bikes in the room?

More to come, but these are just some initial photos of the trip. It was quite a pretty drive. We do love our state!






No comments:

Post a Comment