Monday morning meant it was time for Michael's parents to head back to Kansas, but now without making some delicious cinnamon chip french toast! We know we are going to get to see them in two months so it wasn't a too hard to say goodbye. We had to tease Nancy a little and see how sore she was from the hike the day before, but for some reason the soreness didn't stop Michael and I from going for a 1.5 hour mountain bike ride in the afternoon.
I'll admit, I was tired, but it was such a gorgeous weekend! We went and rode at Centennial Cone west of Denver.
While we were biking, I saw that some of the aspen leaves were already changing! We should have some really good fall pictures soon. Although, it is bittersweet. Winter is coming, and fall is my absolute favorite season, but summer and fun active times are done. But bring on pumpkin bread and chili!

No comments:
Post a Comment