Monday, January 28, 2013

New Year, New Look


I'm back!!!  Welcome to my new blog! 

I am changing up my blog a little bit.  Instead of just posting about life, I am going to let you see more of me (scary, I know).  I want a place that I can share things I'm interested in, voice concerns, vent, etc.  Not just a "hey, look at my perfect life," where I only put up happy pictures and recipes.  Knowing this, I ask for respect and kindness on this blog.  I'm opening myself up and that may come with a price, I know.  But I am also giving everyone the chance to get to know me better.

I have been dealing with a lot of health issues as of late.  It is nice to keep that stuff private because then no one knows and I don't have to explain.  But I am tired of keeping things to myself.  I want to share, I want people to know, and I want to help other people.  So welcome, I'm glad you're here.

In the interim since my last post, I went to Phoenix for the Fiesta Bowl and I am now 26. It's all downhill from here, right?  :-)  So happy birthday to me (I was sick and we tried to get sushi, but it was pretty bad, thankfully, I had great company) and Happy New Year to you!

phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment