Michael and I both ordered our burgers and the restaurant without buns, and then I got a salad on the side. French fries are one of those gray area gluten free/paleo foods. A lot of people say that white potatoes should not be eaten and that french fries aren't gluten free because they fry them in the same oil as the other breaded items. Who knows? I know that I tasted a couple of them, that's it. :-)
But here are our photos from the game, pretty fun times...
| Gerry and Michael |
![]() |
| Arggh! |
![]() |
| Not sure what I was going for, I just knew I should get my hair in the picture. |
Hockey is way fun to watch. There is always just so much happening out on the ice, and it is so fast paced! A fun way to enjoy your Monday night for sure.



No comments:
Post a Comment