Thursday, April 11, 2013

Golfing and Dating

Michael and I never quite caught up from our Moab weekend.  So this past weekend, we just took it easy, like really easy.  

It was awesome.

On Sunday, we tried a new church in Denver close to our house and really liked it!  It was also such a nice day on Sunday, that we decided we needed to do something outside, but that something had to not be too strenuous (we push ourselves too much and we are finally starting to realize it.  Either that or we are starting to get old...).  Michael has not been able to play golf in a long time and he loves it, so I went with him to play a round of golf.


I do not play golf...yet.  I'm sure someday I will learn, but there is some huge disconnect between my brain and the golf club.  So I drive the golf cart.



It was fun to get to hang out together while he played.  We had a really great time.  It was a great date day.  We realized that we do so much stuff together that could constitute as "dates".  We eat dinner together almost every night, we like to do outdoor things together, we watch movies, etc.  I love it!  And I love that he wants me to come golfing with him!  I hope we keep "dating" for a long time to come.


And when the dates end with going out for frozen yogurt, I'm not going to complain.  :-)  


No comments:

Post a Comment