Monday, April 15, 2013

Oh My Gosh!!!

This is all happening so quick.  This morning I realized that Mike leaves Monday next week.  MONDAY!  Then he is in Utah and I will be here.  I will fly out that following weekend to meet up with him and then we will both work on finding an apartment or place to live.  Please pray we can find something open that we feel we can live in and afford.  You get what you pay for with apartments and the nice ones have gotten very expensive.

Whoa!

Someone hand me a margarita, I need to relax.

What also makes this so difficult, is he is moving our whole house to Utah April 30th.  I will be living in our empty house, on a twin bed, with no furniture for 31 days.

Lord help me.

It had to be that way because Mike needs a place to live in Salt Lake, and has only those three days off in between to move and drive a truck.  We tried to see if there was another way, but we couldn't figure one out.  We may try to leave a couple extra things for me and then when I come out at the end of May, Mike will fly out and drive with me, and we could pull a small trailer.

The month of May will be my month of visiting.  I plan on seeing as many people as I can and saying goodbye.  Plus it keeps me out of my empty house.

Families, we love you and we still will come and visit you.  You guys mean so much to us.  Thank you for being so supportive of this move and this decision.   And now you get to come visit a new place too!

And friends as well!  Please come visit!  We would love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment