Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day 2013

Since Michael gave me flowers for Mother's Day, I wanted to do something special for him, even though technically we aren't parents yet.  We went camping in Yellowstone over the weekend, so I gave Michael this little gift before we left. 


I was so excited when I found that onesie!  We call the baby "peanut", so it was just too perfect.  If you can't read the onesie, it has a picture of two elephants, one is a baby and underneath it the caption is "daddy's little peanut."

I hope that this pregnancy and baby becomes more real for Michael now that I am starting to show more and our big doctor's appointment is getting closer (mid pregnancy ultrasound).  Michael hasn't gotten to see the baby yet, he has only gotten to hear the heartbeat.

But shout out to our Father's out there!  We love you guys and we wouldn't be here without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment