Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Parade of Homes and Hiking

This is just a post to share about our weekend.  One of Michael's old bosses bought us Utah Parade of Homes tickets, so we have been having a lot of fun looking at some nice, and then some ridiculous houses.  Some of them had indoor pools and basketball courts and were 12,000 SF+!  I didn't take a ton of pictures because I felt like it would be weird, but we say the most amazing backyard.  Look closely at the roof.  It has custom shingles!  This was a 2.7 million dollar house. We just really wanted the backyard and the kitchen.



Sorry if the pictures are too big, I only get some pre-set sizes for photos and they seem to be either too big, or too small.

Saturday morning, I went to a new prenatal yoga class and Michael went for a bike ride.  Saturday afternoon, Michael tried to play golf, but ended up never getting to play due to lightening.  I stayed home and baked a bunch of zucchini bread.

Sunday was church and then we finished registering for baby stuff.  After that, I really wanted to get outside so we went for a little hike.  It was the perfect length, just 1.5 miles each way to Catherine's pass.  This pass was the divider between Alta ski resort and Brighton ski resort.

Wow, you can see my belly now!


We just love being outside.  I wish I was a photographer, then you all could enjoy the beauty of the places we go with us!  But alas, I am not.
 

At the bottom of Alta, they had these fun old ski chairs.  The sun was not quite right though.


And that was our weekend!  I did not want it to end, it was so nice to relax and hang out together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment