First of all, no judging us! :-)
But Carson had his first real outdoor adventure this week. Saturday afternoon we took him snowshoeing. We made sure he was bundled up really well and then headed up the Big Cottonwood Canyon right after a feeding. He did great. It helps that he likes being in the front pack and sleeps whenever he is in it.
We didn't go very far or very long. We didn't even need to put our snowshoes on because so many people were up there and had already broken a trail for us.
It was pretty cold though so we had to keep an eye on Carson's cheeks to make sure he wasn't getting too cold. He slept the whole time so he must not have been uncomfortable at all.
It was much needed, especially for this outdoor starved mama. I absolutely love snowshoeing and man, I could tell that I haven't worked out in forever. I was so out of breath going uphill. I can't wait to be more active. And I do really need my time outside. Now that he is bigger I have been bundling him up for walks every day, to just get a little fresh air and sunshine.
See what I mean? Loves to sleep in that pack. :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment