Here are all the photos for March on my cell phone. I had some really cute ones of my boy!
![]() |
| Still LOVES the water |
![]() |
| Bedtime |
![]() |
| H really loves sitting more upright now |
| Playing with mommy on the bed |
One of Carson's nannies took this next set. He looks so different in these to me!
Cool kid going for a walk.
Don't be fooled, he really doesn't like those glasses yet, but we are working on it. We plan on being outside a lot this summer. He will wear them for about 5 min total so far.
| Tummy time. He hates this usually. |
We are having tons of fun around here! I'm starting to get so excited for Carson to meet some of our Colorado friends and to see his extended family. I love showing him off. :-)







No comments:
Post a Comment