Monday, March 24, 2014

Carson's First Hike

The family that hikes together, stays together.  Or at least this is how Michael and I feel.  It was absolutely gorgeous here on Sunday and when Michael asked me what I wanted to do, there was no question...I wanted to go on a hike!


We got out the backpack that we bought before Carson was born and he actually fit!  He can't sleep comfortably though, he does have to keep his own head up. 


So I pulled out the front pack when he got sleepy so he could sleep.


We didn't hike super long, but it was long enough to feel great.  It was such a beautiful day.



Do you remember this spot?  It was much prettier last fall...


It was the same spot we took a pic while I was preggo and hiking with my mom last fall.



Great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment