Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My life

Umm, did you know I love mountains?  And hiking?  Yep, true story.  I can't get enough.  I even went by myself with Carson the other day because it was so beautiful outside.





You want to know what else I can't get enough of?  Food.  I eat SO much right now.  I eat more than Michael.  Everyone thinks I should be wasting away since I am not eating any soy, corn, dairy, eggs, gluten, nuts, or beef, but I actually haven't lost any more weight.  I got down to a little above my pre-pregnancy weight and have plateaued.  I could probably lose more if I cut back on the quantity I am eating ( I am dead serious, I eat so much food) but I don't want to risk my milk supply.  I also don't really work out.  I'd love too, but Carson just doesn't give me the time (only naps for 30 min) and Michael is gone/busy with work.  But just to give you an idea of how much I eat, Michael will eat half a chicken breast and lentils over a spinach salad for dinner and I will eat that too...along with a bowl of rice chex, and a homemade allergy free pumpkin muffin topped with sunbutter.  It is like this at every meal and it kind of freaks me out, but oh well.  I guess I should enjoy being able to eat so much while I can.

And if you haven't tried sunbutter, I think it is amazing.  It like peanut butter but made with sunflower seeds.  I go through a jar like every three weeks right now.

So my life currently is filled with watching this little guy...


And eating.  :-)

We really need to start working on naps though.  This kid needs to sleep more.  When he does, he is such a happier baby.  A lot of the times he wakes up, I can tell he needs more sleep but he won't go back to sleep and sometimes he refuses a nap altogether, even though he is exhausted.  We tried to let him cry it out a little when he is refusing a nap, but it made things so much worse.  He couldn't settle down because he had been crying so he woke up from the nap even sooner :-(  I really have no idea what to do.  I'm sure we'll figure it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment