Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Family Visit at the New House

A couple weekends ago Michael's parents finally came up for a visit!  Of course, the day they drive up, Michael wakes up with a 100.2 degree fever and I have a sore throat!  But his family were troopers as we stayed really close to the house over the weekend.  I ended up trying to stave off mastitis over the weekend as well, so they really had to be patient.  We are so lucky to have such loving family members.

My MIL took all these pictures, because I was kind of down and out over the weekend, but it was so good to see everyone.  Carson had a great time playing with his Nana and Papa all weekend, that's for sure. 


Carson and Nana


We had grand plans to go hiking for a day and picnic and fish, but with my mastitis I had to stay close to the house :-( so we went to a nearby park for a picnic instead.



Ahhh!  He looks way too much like a little boy in this pic!



We had great weather that weekend and spend so much time on our back deck.


Mike's parents also brought great-grandma!!



We (of course) had to have a fire in the firepit.  :-) It was nice to just relax and visit with family and catch up on life.  Hopefully we can see them more often now that we are back in CO.  


No comments:

Post a Comment