Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday Afternoons

Michael and I have started a little tradition this Fall on Sunday afternoons.  So far, almost every Sunday afternoon we have gone for a hike after church.  I LOVE it.  It is such sweet time with my little family and it gets us all out in the sun for some Vitamin D. 


This hiking pack has been one of the best purchases ever!!


Now that Carson is a little older, it is so much easier to get out with him.  We can mess with his naps a little and it isn't an utter disaster anymore.  He also does pretty well in the pack.  He gets a little bored occasionally, but overall he seems to enjoy being outside.  He especially loves when there are "puppies" on the trail.


I love my little family.  No matter how hard things seem sometimes, I know I have a loving husband and a beautiful son.  Family is definitely what matters most.  I hope Carson grows to love our Sunday "adventures" as well.  We may not be able to buy him the nicest or funnest things, but by golly we will take him to the mountains!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment