Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Carson's First Birthday Party

I decided about a week and a half before Carson's birthday that we were going to have a party.  Sorry everyone!  But I figured he needed a little recognition, or maybe I just did.  :-)  I can't believe it was one year ago that I was in the hospital, holding this little boy for the first time.  

We decorated the house for our boy with balloons.  He has a book that has balloons in it, and he always kisses the balloons, so I really wanted to see his reaction to real balloons. 



Then we just had people over for desserts and appetizers.  I made Carson some special blueberry muffins as a "cake" since he is so limited.  And boy, did he love those muffins!








He had a lot of fun playing with his little friends and opening his presents.







It was perfect.  I couldn't have asked for better company, a better party, or a better son.  :-) Happy Birthday Carson and Thank You to everyone who came and made that day so special.  

No comments:

Post a Comment