Selah sweetie, you are one month old! You have grown so much! Your mama is going to try very hard to do these monthly posts just like I did with your brother.
We have mixed reviews about who you look like as a baby, here are pictures of your mom, dad, and brother.
We can see your brother in you, and your mom as a baby for sure.
![]() |
| Sara as a baby |
![]() |
| Michael as a baby |
![]() |
| Carson 1 month old |
You have been such a great baby! I'm not sure if I just don't remember your brother this little, but you seem so much easier. Granted, he slept a little better at night than you, but during the day, I feel like I remember he was way more fussy and needy.
Speaking of night time, you usually go down between 9:30 and 10:00pm and wake up between 1-2am and then again around 3-4 am and then you are up around 6-7am, although sometimes you sleep until 8am.
You are a good nurser and are changing from eating every 2 hrs to every 3 hrs. You do have a shallow palate, and it hurt more to nurse you this last month than it did for Carson. But I have already noticed it hurting less. Your mouth just needed to get a little bigger.
You have such long arms and legs. You are so much longer than your brother.
I know this a newborn thing, but everyone knows when you poop. And you have the toots of a grown man. Michael and I couldn't keep a straight face in church last weekend during the sermon, you were so loud.
You have definitely grown though. You are still in newborn diapers, but they are getting small. The size 1s are just too big for you though. The same with your newborn clothes vs 0-3 month clothes. Your newborn clothes are way too short but the next size up just hangs on you!
You love laying on your changing table. If you are fussing, I can sometimes just lay you down there and let you look around.
Your eyes are still the gray-blue, but they should be blue. Your hair has lightened up somewhat, but it is still blondish. Even though we get that you mostly look like your dad, everyone comments that your hair looks like mine.
You are covered in baby acne right now, but I know that will go away soon.
You have a dimple in your left cheek. Where did you get that? No one in either of our families has dimples.
I just love her perfect little feet. They are so little and cute. And they are almost too long for her 0-3 month socks!
You have become so much more interactive! You still sleep a lot during the day and you are so portable. It is nice because it still lets me get Carson out and you sleep in your car seat.
Your momma has just loves holding you and taking care of you. You are such a sweet little girl.
We have been watching for allergies. Around two weeks old, you started appearing to react to something as your diapers turned brown/green and mucousy. I cut out eggs just in case and you have been doing great so far. We still aren't 100% sure if that was it or if it was a fluke but I won't try them again until you are after 3 months old, just in case.
Selah, you are beautiful. We love you honey and can't wait to watch you grow!!









No comments:
Post a Comment