We give gifts at Thanksgiving with my family instead of at Christmas. Carson got a car from all of us this year. I have videos of him driving the car, but none of him just sitting in it surprisingly. He loved it.
We went to the parade of lights again this year. I wanted to make this a tradition. It was fun to be there with our two kiddos.
I made muddy buddies for Carson with safe ingredients. He was a fan, but not a huge fan believe it or not. I actually at almost all of it. I definitely gained the holiday 5 this year.
We dressed Selah up for a Christmas Concert we went to. Isn't she adorable!
She didn't like Santa though.
Looking at Christmas lights one night, crazy house!
Enjoying some hot cocoa.
Christmas morning was so fun this year. Carson is so close to really getting Christmas.
He was a huge fan of his new tow truck.
Selah got a baby doll. Our first girl toy. :-)
Carson got a water table and really wanted to put it together. I'm sad we have to wait for summer before he can really use it. We've been using it in the bathtub right now.
Michael's family came out to visit after Christmas and stayed through the New Year.
Carson had an amazing time with his cousins. look at Selah's pig tails!
We took the kids to the Denver Aquarium. Carson loved touching the sea creatures.
Loved spending time with so much family this year! We are so blessed! I can't wait to see what 2017 brings.























No comments:
Post a Comment