Thursday, July 30, 2009

Opening Day



So, this is the very first post on this blog, here is a rundown of our lives and a quick update. We are living in a cute little duplex on the west side of Fort Collins. Our wedding was held on June 27th, so we have been married a little over four weeks now. It has been crazy, but lets just start from here...

Michael works at trugreen and works from 11am-8pm Monday-Friday and some Saturdays. I am currently unemployed but I start graduate school in the fall, where I will be getting a living stipend and my tuition paid for. It works out that my Master's degree will be a reasonable two year job! We are waiting for that to start so I have a ton of time on my hands and am not used to it! All through undergrad I worked and went to school, as well as being involved in various other things. I was what some would call a 'nerd', or 'overachiever', I prefer 'glutton for punishment', but I made it through! And now am married (holy cow!) and trying to begin a new life with my husband. I never thought i would get married out of school, but look at me now! And I love it! Sure, it is work, but it is work well worth it! Below is a photo of us when we first started dating, a year and a half ago! Wow, how things change, sometime, maybe I'll share the whole dating story...


No comments:

Post a Comment