Friday, July 31, 2009

A Weekend Away!

This weekend, or in an hour really, Michael and I will be leaving for Breckenridge to meet up with my mom, sisters, and brother for two days of family fun!! On Sunday night we get to go to a wedding for my very first (and extremely awesome!) college roommate named Heather. She is getting married in Eagle so this works out great! I'm very excited, not just to see my mom, but to go on a trip! I love traveling. The condo we are staying in has a master suite (that michael and I get thanks to the fact we are married now :-) and has two indoor hot tubs in the complex. A man my mom works with owns this condo and is letting us stay in it for the weekend, free! I love connections! Thank God for some vacation time. I'm not complaining, I mean I am kind of on vacation every day but it will be nice to have some solid time with Michael and my family. I'm not sure what we are going to do, but we are going to celebrate my mom's birthday while we are up there. I would love to go for a hike or something, but with the little kids (my brother and sister) it is always hard. Ahh, down to 50 minutes! Yay! 

1 comment: