So, I've decided to join the trend. I do feel the need to begin reporting Not-me-mondays. Here is my first shot at it...
Since today was rainy, I would never let myself lay around in sweats all day. I would use that day to get housecleaning and homework done. I wouldn't watch tv or blog, not me.
I would not wait three months after my wedding to finally start thinking about wedding photos and get them printed, nor would I forget to buy albums to put my precious photos in, no...not me.
No, I would not go through all 434 photos in the King Soopers kiosk, have them all ready, and then lose my order and have to do it all over again. I wouldn't press the wrong button, I pay attention to what I am doing 100% of the time. And I wouldn't have to go through them all again and waste over about 2 hours total of my day standing in King Soopers, not me.
I did not stop for a pumpkin spice latte on my way home. I would not waste money on such extravagances, nor would I let myself drink such rubbish full of sugar and caffeine. I always eat and drink healthy options.

I make sure to get exercise every day, I would never let the weather keep me from my daily workout. I always make sure to exercise. I'm like the mailman, in rain, sleet, or snow, I deliver.
I always make sure the food in my house is fresh. I would never scrape mold off the top of the sour cream for my husband to use on his taco soup. I'm an environmental health major, I would never do something that unsafe or unsanitary.
I did not get a C on my last homework assignment, which I talked into a B. I always do A work.
That's all for today, more next week!!

No comments:
Post a Comment