Monday, September 28, 2009

Not me Monday!

Well, this week I did not lose my car keys, only to find them locked in the car. I would never lock my keys in the car, how blonde am I.

I did not do a little victory dance when my teacher moved my exam to next week because we complained about how we didn't have enough time to study. Studying is my first priority, I would never allow other things to get in the way.

I did not leave the top of our wedding cake in a church neighbors freezer for three months. I would have driven myself over there right away so she could have her freezer space back.

I did not tell my husband he was a sissy when he may have broken his toe, I am very sensitive to his pain.

I did not let a little seven year old boy con me out of a dollar. I am smarter than a first grader!

I did not let my husband talk me into clip in shoes for mountain biking, we didn't need to spend any extra money. Nor did I proceed to use those shoes and fall down a hillside because I couldn't clip out in time. And I didn't cry when that happened!!! :-)

I did not get whacked in the head with a golf club because I was standing too close. I am always aware of where I am and what I am doing.

I did not spill little circles from the hole punch all over the floor and then proceed to wait to pick them up till another day. They did not get tracked into separate rooms. I always clean up messes right away!

My husband and I did not go out to a bar/restaurant on Saturday night and eat a whole plate of ranch cheese waffle fries. I am watching my figure and would never put that trash into my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment