Friday, October 9, 2009

A little update

So, I feel like I have done a horrible job updating everyone on our life and status, so here is the quick and dirty:

I am inundated with work and school. I had a test, have two more monday and tuesday and am working a lot. My coworkers seem to think now is a good time for a personal emergency.

Mike is working, still.

The weather is cold, and getting colder.

I haven't called my mom in ages, sorry mom!

We are having another tailgating party tomorrow, but I don't have enough tickets, so we will probably end up staying at home.

God has been teaching me some new stuff, mostly in the area of his peace in the midst of craziness and giving up everything for Him. this is a really hard concept for me. I feel like I have a very blessed life and there is so much in this life that I want to do and experience. If Christ called me to go to Afghanistan and preach, I don't know if I could. I want to say I would, but anyone, think about it...would you really?

The pilot in our water heater went out, Michael did fix it.

Michael is super excited about his new wheel set on his bike. It has white rims, I'll try to post a picture.

Ummm, the end...told you it was quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment