Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Not me Monday: Belated

So, I know that I slacked and didn't get this up yesterday. Its just a belated confession day.

Well, last week I did not forget to get my friend a birthday present. Nor did the previous month I forgot to get another best friend a small token of my affection, nor did I forget to call my dad on his birthday, nor did I forget my brother-in-laws birthday! Whew, I'm so glad I'm on top of it all.

Last weekend I did not forget to call my friend back after she called four times. I knew it had to be something urgent, so I did not forget to call her right back. (she was calling to tell me she got engaged!)

I did not forget to pack a pair of tennis shoes when I went to Vail for the weekend, or a swimsuit. Nor was I uncomfortable in hiking boots all weekend.

I would never think of leaving our floor unvacuumed for more than three weeks. I'm so glad I don't do that.

I did not decide to go the easy way out and just skip a debate I was supposed to attend. (I feel really bad about this!)

Oh, and I did not pick my nose in class today.

No comments:

Post a Comment