I know you are probably all wondering how Thanksgiving went, well, it went awesome of course!!! I got out of work at 3:30pm so we were able to get on the road a lot quicker than we thought and were able to miss a lot of traffic. We also stopped in Denver on the way down so we could drop off my ring to be soldered. It is still in two pieces from the wedding.
We got home around 8pm and were greeted with little smiling faces and joined in on watching the rest of the movie "Up". It was kinda cute, but really weird so I'm not sure how I feel about it, but it was funny.
I know pictures tell the story of life so much better, and I am getting better at taking pictures, but I failed again...miserably, of capturing that epic day. I did get a couple of photos though.
Thanksgiving morning we went for a little adventure over by the Lake Deweese dam. We went back and walked around all over in there. The kids had a great time and Michael did too.
Here's a pic of him and Hannah climbing some rocks.
Me, Mike, Daniel and Hannah.
My mom, and sisters Jamie (20) and Hannah.
No comments:
Post a Comment