Hi all! I am done with finals and classes! Now I can just take it easy, work a little, but not have to worry about doing homework when I get home!!!! I am super excited! Next week I also get to leave for Kansas to see all my great family on Mike's side!
Life has been good, busy, for sure. I'm not even sure where my last post was in the timeline of life. I think it was Hannah's bday, which was the 6th, hmm, it is the 16th...oops. Well, here is what has happened.
Mostly school and work as usual. Mike is ecstatically happy working at peloton again. I hope that they will proceed to give him a raise, enough that he could keep working there. I was finishing up my semester. At one time I had four papers a homework project, and a presentation I was preparing for. It was pretty crazy. We had a college group Christmas party, which was awesome!! I wish I had some pictures for you to see, but you can see them on my facebook, along with others. I haven't figured out how to upload those pics onto here without them being enormous and getting cut off on the actual blog post.
We had a huge white elephant gift exchange and it was hilarious. Mike ended up with a pink barbie case and some mints. I ended up with an elk caller, some summer sausage, and some salt and pepper shakers in the shape of a cow and milk bottle. They are really cute. Of course there was tons of great food. I love pulled beef sandwiches. And I made this amazingly easy dessert that everybody loved! It was oreo cheesecake bites and they were more like truffles.
I had a presentation this past Monday, which went well, and then this final today. And now I am going shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment